Ireland in comparison with the UK is not an exotic land since the two countries are sea neighbors. Across the sea, shipping may be hard for most people, but is your best solution!
As for all of the other countries, in order to parcel to Ireland, you simply need to fill in the measurements and the address. Immediately you will see the best offers possible this company can offer you.
Ireland, like the United Kingdom, is a member of the European Union, so import and mail restrictions are essentially the same. However, there are a few things that can't be sent to Ireland from the UK or other countries that you should be aware of:
- Counterfeit coins and their imitations, government guarantees, false trademarks, and copyrighted items
- Food imitations, pirated goods, child pornography, indecent or obscene material in printed or digital form
- Oral/smokeless tobacco and its products
- Seeds and beans from Egypt
- Do not forget that you can track your package by simply entering the tracking number you are going to get from your courier on our website and get all of the necessary information.
Want to hear more or just consult? Message us and we will get back to you right away!
What you need to know is that our collaboration with leading couriers, combined with our unique parcel delivery services, helps you to ship products at the most competitive prices.
- You will get many benefits with our booking system as:
- Save as much as 30 percent in postage costs
- 10€ to 100€ cover on each shipment
- Large or small item delivery
- Real-time tracking